- I have more than 10 years of experience as a trekking and motorbiking guide;
- I speak Shan and Paulang (in addition to Burmese, English and Chinese) and can communicate easily in the hill tribe villages;
- I love Shan State, I love the outdoors, and I love supporting the rural Shan and Paulang communities;
- I am a former English teacher. Many of the children in school in the hill tribe communities are trying to learn English under difficult conditions. If you would like to visit or help teach a class, or make a donation to a rural school, please let me know!
- I am a Buddhist and have gone on meditation retreats for a total of almost 50 days. If you would like an introduction to Buddhism, or an introduction to meditation while on a trip, just ask !
- All my assistants have been trained by me, and speak English very well. If I am not personally available to guide you, I have a qualified assistant who can.
shan trekking myanmar, shan treks, shan hilltribe trekking, shan hill tribe trekking, shan hilltribe treks, shan hill tribe treks, shan tours, shan hilltribe tours, shan hill tribe tours, shan motorcycle tours, shan motorcycle trips, shan motorbike tours, shan motorbike trips burma, shan state adventures myanmar